I'm a little behind but oh well...... For Valentines Kit sent me these beautiful roses at work on Saturday and since he has been working so hard and so much on the house we decided to just stay home. So since Valentines Day was on Sunday I decided to cook a nice dinner.. one of Kits favorites...Ribs. I was really nervous cause I have never made them before but with the great help from my Mom and many phone calls it turned out great!! I wanted to have a candle light dinner and this was the best it got.. hey we did have candles though!! So I made the ribs, baked potatoes, rolls, salad and beans(that I left on the stove when I took the picture!). Kit loves Oh henry bars so I made those for desert!! After dinner we just hung out together and watched movies!! It was a nice quiet Valentines Day together!! I love you very much Kit!!(I forgot to get a picture if us together.. oh well)!!
Monday, March 8, 2010
Happy Valentines Day!!
I'm a little behind but oh well...... For Valentines Kit sent me these beautiful roses at work on Saturday and since he has been working so hard and so much on the house we decided to just stay home. So since Valentines Day was on Sunday I decided to cook a nice dinner.. one of Kits favorites...Ribs. I was really nervous cause I have never made them before but with the great help from my Mom and many phone calls it turned out great!! I wanted to have a candle light dinner and this was the best it got.. hey we did have candles though!! So I made the ribs, baked potatoes, rolls, salad and beans(that I left on the stove when I took the picture!). Kit loves Oh henry bars so I made those for desert!! After dinner we just hung out together and watched movies!! It was a nice quiet Valentines Day together!! I love you very much Kit!!(I forgot to get a picture if us together.. oh well)!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute post Jamie... the dinner looks divine!! Good job girly :)
Post a Comment