Monday, February 1, 2010

Baby Update!!

I took this picture last at 15 weeks and this week I'm 16.

THINGS TO REMEMBER FROM 6 TO 16 WEEKS:

*I'm feeling very bloated
*I have only thrown up 2 times
*No energy.. always tired
*I pee all the time, but luckily i haven't had to get up at night.
*I crave sugar
*I've been using stretch mark cream.. I dont want stretch marks!
*I get very nauseau's at night time!
*I get really bad headaches.
*My back is already really starting to hurt.
*I have to take breaks at work... just so I can sit down for a minute.
*I'm more emotional.. I cry during dumb t.v. shows?
* When i heard the heart beat It was so amazing!!
*The doctor started me on Prometrum as soon as I found out I was pregnant. Its a little boost of hormone and I took it 2 times a day until I was 13 weeks.
*My breast have been super tender but are starting to not hurt so much.

8 comments:

April Hoyt said...

Joys of Pregnancy! It is so exciting! I remember being so emotional too! I cried one night because I couldn't win a game of Free Cell. Hope the nausessness goes away! It gets so much better when that leaves. I used to get sick to my stomach just watching commercials. When do you find out what you are having? Your house looks beautiful btw.

Anonymous said...

jamie you aren't even showing~!! your so tiny, i hope your feeling better now your in the 2nd trimester! You are going to be such a good mom!

rickandlaurie said...

Jamie, you look amazing! I couldn`t even tell you were pregnant when I saw you last week. Also, your house is beautiful! We can`t wait to come and see it.

Jess Mangum said...

oh please! remove this picture! there is no bump!!

The Wright Family said...

Let the sacrifices begin!! Your boobs hurt in the beginning, and then towards the end they itch!! So weird how your body is literally preparing for a miracle! And I remember crying one night cause we didn't have any grape jelly!! :) haha.

Raelee said...

YOU'RE HUGE!!! haha......of course your not. But you know what song we will be singing you when you do get huge!! "daddy's little fatty!" Im so glad you guys didn't know that song when I was prego!!! LOve ya!

Randi said...

WHAT!!!! Jamie you need to put on a tighter shirt or something I CAN'T see anything. I am so excited though.

Brandy and Marv said...

Your crazy girl- there is nothing there- the house looks great!!ALL so excitiing!!!!! It is amazing all the things that are going on with your body ...and we do it ourselves.....but it is so worth every minute!!!!!! Oh I am just so excited for you!!!