Just wanted to wish my "little" sister a Happy 23rd birthday! Thanks for being a great sister and always being there for me. Jess and I are really close in age and we use to do everything together. We would play house and roller blade together, we always went to school together and were spoiled rotten. She would always come and hang out with me and my friends in high school and I loved it. Thanks for everything you have done for me over the years. I've loved growing up with you!! Your not only my sister but my friend to!! Happy Birthday Jess!! Love you.

Crazy girl.

This is her famous look that she always does.

Us on the night she got engaged.

Here's that looks again? weirdo!!

She loves getting her eyebrows waxed, especially by Randi!!!hahha
Just hangin out together camping!! Happy Birthday Jess we love you!!
2 comments:
cute! thank you for reminding me how fat I was.. and how rediculous I looked on the night I got engaged AND that I need my eye brows done.. but my lip.. now that is what is OVER due!
SPOILED ROTTEN is right!!! cute post Jamie!
Post a Comment