I'm a little late on posting but my computer is still broken, anyways just wanted to wish my "big" sister Randi a Happy Birthday!! Thanks for alway being there for me. Your such a great example to me and I look up to you so much. Your such a strong person and I admire that about you! I love seeing you as a mom and how much you love it. Your a great mom, wife, sister, worker and person. Hope you had a great birthday!! Love you and miss you!!

Randi and Taya.

Just hangin by the pool!!

great sister!!
Randi and Tyce. Happy birthday Ran, We love you!! Can't wait to see you in a couple of day!!
2 comments:
cute pics Jamie.......I can't wait to go and see them!!
Thanks Jama Lou. I love you too. I am probably the most excited to see everyone. Tomorrow!!!!
Post a Comment