Monday, July 13, 2009

I know I haven't posted for awhile but my computer had been broken. So i've had to do it when I come to my parents house, but anyways now I'm all caught with my last couple of posts. For the 4th we did our own fireworks in my parents back yard. It was alot of fun.Pretty fireworks.
You can tell I got a little to much sun layin by the pool. Us enjoying the fireworks.
Everyone hangin out together.
Branson being a dork. Just enjoying his sparkler.
everyone again.
Kit and the guys have way to much fun with the fireworks. As you can tel he has one in his hand and they were throwing them.


Our 4th of July was really fun this year. Hope you all had a good one to!!

2 comments:

Raelee said...

What is it with guys and FIRE????

Lisa said...

They never really grow up!!