So our house finally has been started. ANyone ho has tried to get a loan lately knows what I mean when I say it SUCKS!! It took from then end of April to the middle of July but anyways our house is started and we are so excited. I haven't been able to go over there as much as Kit but I try as much as I can. I hope none of you get sick of seeing it because I'll be posting alot about it to show family and friends that aren't able to see. We are just so excited about a new house but still have mixed emotions about moving, but I'm sure that we will learn to love it!!

Foundation poured and they had just put the floor on. This is the garage.

This is the back of the house.

Front of the house.

The crawl space. I guess Kit wanted to see what it looked like down there!!

Starting to be framed. Kit took these pictures for me. The front of the house.
The whole house. The walls have even been started so I'll get some more pictures. It's kind of hard to tell what is what but now that the walls are up i'm sure it looks more like a house.
6 comments:
YEAH!! Keep posting! I would love to see it when it is done! We are gonna come visit you guys!!
Congrats Jamie. I am so excited for you. I can't wait to see it, we will come when it is all finished.
Looks awesome. Very exciting and stress full time of your lives, but well worth it. I wana come up and see it now that is shaping up so well.
Yay that's so exciting, I'm sure it will be done before you know it. I can't wait to see more pictures.
YEAH!!! I heard that you started it!! That will be nice for you guys when it is done.... you can gradute like marv and brandi:) Looks like oyu ahd a fun time out at your siters. Your DAD is a great tag a long!
YAY.......I am so excited for you guys!.......not to excited that it is farther away, but it could be worse!!! Im excited to see more pics soon:)
Post a Comment