Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Kit!!

Kit had his 24th Birthday on Tuesday! We had a party at my parents house on Sunday with all of my family. Kit wanted a Steak dinner(very yummy) and had birthday cake. We hung out and played outside and had a good day. Then on Tuesday, Kit was working and I was home wrapping presents for him. He wanted a drill and tape measurer and I got him some new shirts and church clothes that he didn't know about. I also made him O'Henry Bars(they are his favorite). I asked him what he wanted to do for his birthday and he said that Garkane(his company he works for) was having a banquet and that he felt that he should go and support them. So we went up and learned about electricity with hot dogs and ate some good hamburgers and then came home and opened presents and watched a movie. Kit I hope you had a wonderful birthday because you deserve it. I love you so much!! Happy Birthday!! Blowing out his birthday candles!!
This is how I set up his presents for him when he got home from work!!
Isn't he cute!! Ready to open his presents.
Happy Birthday!!
Just hangin out together!!
Being dorks.
His new drill!!
Already playing with his drill. Boys will be boys.
Opening his presents.

Some new shirts.
Chantry and Meah ridin the Escalade!!
Elle playin in the water.
Justin letting Taya ride the four wheeler for the first time. As you can see he had a good hold on her. It was so funny!!
Just hangin out!!

6 comments:

Randi said...

happy birthday Kit. We love ya.

KayDee said...

Happy Birthday Kit! You old fart! :)

Raelee said...

I am so happy that you updated you blog!! haha Cute poist for little "kitty"!! Hope he hade a great day!!

rickandlaurie said...

It looks like you guys have been having tons of fun! Call me when you`re in St. G next okay:o)

The Wright Family said...

I was looking at some of your older posts, I can't believe how big all your niece and nephews are! I guess that's what happens! And how do you always look so dang cute when you're CAMPING!?

Lisa said...

Glad for the update... love the birthday pictures!!