On Monday Me and Raelee and her kids meet up with my parents and Randi in Vegas at the Tahiti Village Resort. My Dad's time share happened to land on this week so we went and just layed by the pool. They had a laxy river that we floated down( I didn't get any pictures of), basketball, volleyball, very nice pool and a little beach for the kids. Everybody had a great time and was sad to say goodbye to Randi and her cute cute kids. We had an awesome weekend with everyone. We miss you already Randi and we love you guys!!( I had to scan these pictures in so sorry that they look horrible.. oh well)


Us girls hanging out!!

Us girls with our awesome Dad!!!

Randi and Tyce. She wouldn't smile because her teeth were blue from her snowcone!!

Branson being a dork!

Branson being buried in the sand!!

Raelee had fun with Branson making a sand castle.

Branson making a dunk!!
Dad and Branson playing some basketball. Thanks mom and dad for letting us come for the day and just having fun and just relaxing!!
2 comments:
awesome pictures. Really though I am surprised that that awesome camera took them. They turned out pretty good. We had so much fun I am so glad I got to see everyone. I love ya.
This was so fun... minus the ride up!! I agree with Ran I am surprised that the pictures astually worked from that camera!!!
Post a Comment