
Just the girls!! I love hanging out with All of my sisters and mom!!

Tyce is a little stud. Isn't he so cute!!

My cute Mom and Dad! Love you guys.

They had a punching bag there and the guys lined up to see who could hit the bag the hardest and the winner is.... Kit, my hubby!!

Kit jumping over Justin. Look at how high Kit is.

Justin jumping over Kit.

The boys being boys.

I love this picture of Kit. He was having so much fun.

Little Miss Elle!

Justin, Trey and Kit going down the slide together!

Grandma and Tyce.

Miss Chantry!

Taya and Meah playin in the castle.

Grandpa, Meah and Taya playin together!
Isn't this a cute picture. I think we had just as much fun as the little kids did. Its always just fun hanging out together. We had a blast!!
2 comments:
good job jamie! you got it! cute cute!
i love jumpin jacks me and craig went and had so much fun I love being a big kid some times it is so much fun
Post a Comment