Monday, May 25, 2009

Mesquite

So this last weekend we went down to mesquite with a bunch of our friends to go bowling. Kit and his friends go down quite often but this time I invited some of my girlfriends to come so I could have some girls to hang out with because it's usually Kit, Me and all his guy friends. Anyways we had a lot of fun and it was fun to see everyone!!Me and Kitty just hangin out having a good time bowling.
Kit loves bowling. He looks so cute!

Us girls. Steph, Kim me and Cara. We always have a good time with each other.(I look gross in this picture.)
Steph and Phil.

I'm usually not a big fan of gambling but Kit and some of his friends wanted to so, I put a dollar in the penny machine and lost it. The machine made me cash out and I left with 7 cents. This is why i don't gamble.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hymie I love the last picture! HAHAH you are so funny! I had so much fun -we should do it again sometime soon!!

Jess Mangum said...

haha! $.07.. amazing jamie!

Nicole said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. That's funny you ended up with $.07 I don't gamble either, it's a waste of money that I could go buy new clothes with lol.

Raelee said...

hahaha......Im a way better gambler..lol! Looks like you guys had a good time! But I know that Kit loved the next day even better. Thanks for singing in church with me even though you got home at 4am!!![church was at 9am]!!!!

The Wright Family said...

I hate casinos, and even hate playing bingo. Just don't get why people consider that fun. But it is fun to go down just to get out of town for a while, and bowling is always entertaining! Anyways, cute posts!!

Hannah Demke said...

jamie I would have to say that I am taking you the next time I go to vegas I mean that is some big winnings...but no seriously I love mesquite bowling it looks like you guys had a ton of fun