Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Love Day!


So for Valentines this year we went to the Hinder concert with some friends the weekend before and that was our present to each other. Kit sent me some beautiful red roses to my work and when I got home, we got ready and drove to Cedar City and went shopping at Wal-Mart and then to Pizza Factory for dinner and then off to the movie Taken(great great movie!) We had a wonderful Valentines Day together thanks for everything Kit your the best and I love you! I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentines Day!!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Way to go Kit.... I'm proud of you. ( I knew you could do it...lol.... it's an inside joke Jamie) Glad you two had a great Valentines Day. I love you both!!

KayDee said...

Roses??!!?? How wonderful from a small town boy!

Lindsi Morrison said...

JAMEE! We got our Truck at southwest motors. Its on the Boulevard right next to the Maverick. They were great to work with! And the truck is pretty! Its lifted a bit high so it has nice huge tires and tan leather interior. But we really got a good deal. Maybe you can check them out.