Its my birthday today and i share it with my sweet niece Elle. On Sunday we came to St.George and my mom made dinner and we just hung out with everyone. Then today I woke up early and went shopping. For Christmas Kit gave me a couple of gift cards to Green Valley Spa so I decided to use one today and get a facial and I must say it was WONDERFUL!! Then I went to lunch to Pasta Factory with my sisters, mom, nieces and nephews. Then went shopping a little more and then drove back home and Kit got home from work and we went to Dinner and came home and watched 24!! Its was a great birthday, thanks to everyone for the wonderful gifts and phone call. I wanted to tell Elle Happy Birthday and that I love her!!

He's all I need on my Birthday!!

Happy Birthday to Me and Elle!

The Birthday girls!!

Dairy Queen birthday cake. These are my favorite cakes!!

Make a wish!

They just love their Uncle Kit!!

Kit and Clyde playing with the kids!!

Me and my sweet sweet mom. Thanks for the great dinner and party. Your the best!!

Me and Kasse!

Aunt Jessica hangin with Sairee and Chantry!! So cute!

Me and Sweet Sairee!!

The guys enjoying some Xbox!

Best Buddies. Trey and Meah!

The boys enjoying the dinner!!

Sweet Raelee doing the dishes!

Me and Dad!!

Raelee, Chantry and Kasse witing patiently for lunch!!

Aunt Jessica and Meah enjoying lunch together!

Thanks to everyone that made my birthday a good one!!Love you all!! Happy Birthday Elle, We love you!!
3 comments:
That was a fun fun day! I'm gald that you had a great day!!
Happy Birthday!! Looks like you had alot of fun!
you put those dinner pictures up just to make me jealous I know it. That is my favorite dinner. I am glad you had a wonderful birthday. I wish I could have been there. I love ya. Can't wait to see you.
Post a Comment