For the SuperBowl we came St.George and watched the game at Justin and Kasse's house! The guys stayed upstairs most of the time and watched the game(they get into it more then we do) and us girls stayed downstairs with the kids and watched some of the game and just ate and ate. Its always fun getting together with everyone. Thanks Justin and Kasse for letting us use your house. We had an awesome time!!

All of us girls getting ready to watch the commercials! As you can see we had alot of good food!!

Doesn't Kit look cute in his 3d glasses! I didn't think that they were as cool as everyone said they would be!

This is where the guys spent most of there time watching the game in Justin's theater room!

Justin yelling at the tv!!
5 comments:
I always look forward to the Superbowl even though I am not too into it! It's just a good excuse to get together with family and friends! Looks like you had tons of fun! Love the glasses!
I love getting together with family! Looks like the house was exciting for hte big game! The pictures of oyu and your neices are cute too!! Ya its good birth control for a while then you give in :)
Good company, good food, good times!! Thanks Kasse and Justin!!!
hahaha! love dads face in that picture and i love how u got justin acting out haha! good pics!
By the way.... I was thinking that we should just do Sunday Dinner at Justin & Kasse's every week.) Should we take a vote?? (they don't get to vote on this one) lol
Post a Comment