Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Girls Weekend!!

This Last Weekend my 2 nieces came and stayed with us. They love to come to Gods Country as Kit would say. We let them come out alot and they take turns with there brother.(the rest of them are still to little, but someday they can come.) They came Saturday and we took them back on Sunday. I try to do fun things with them bu sometimes there isn't much to do in God's Country! We made cupcakes for my Young Women and I let the girls decorate them, then we went to the Homecoming game for Valleys High School basketball team, and the cheerleaders had there cheer camp and all the little girls performed at half time and the girls enjoyed watching them. Then we came home and they got ready for bed and I decided to paint there fingernails and toenails and then it was time to watch a movie and go to bed. They went to church with us the next morning also. We had alot of fun with the girls and love it when they all want to come stay with us. I love all my nieces and nephews so much and I think that they are the best birth control that we have ever had!!! Me and the girls after getting home from church! Aren't they cute!
Funny Faces!
Say cheese. I love this picture.
Kit and the girls being silly!
Sorry this pictures is out of place but oh well. This was on the way home. We had bought them some lunchables the day before so they would have something to eat on the way home. They don't really like the 1hr 1\2 drive but they sure do love to go threw the Zions Tunnel. They scream through the whole thing. After we got ready for bed, I decided to paint the girls fingernails and toenails. It was alot of fun!
Sairee getting her toe nails painted. We also did her fingernails!
I wanted to make cupcakes with them. It was one of my Young Womens birthdays, so they helped me decorate them for the girls, and of course eat some to!
They had alot of fun as you can tell by there faces!





























5 comments:

Randi said...

holy crap Sairee looks so big because of her bangs. I am glad they got to come stay with you how fun. Love ya

Lisa said...

They love the pictures!! They had tons of fun!! You are such a cute aunt...so when are you taking Meah!?! Are you up for the challenge!! This is Rae by the way, I have got to get a blog.

Lisa said...

They love the pictures!! They had tons of fun!! You are such a cute aunt...so when are you taking Meah!?! Are you up for the challenge!!

Anonymous said...

You are such a good auntie jamie! Everyone needs to enjoy "God's Country" once in a while!

Lisa said...

That is so fun that you take the kids for sleep overs. They will have great memories of that:)