(May27th)
If you know the Evans family...then you know that we can get a little crazy and we are super loud and the morning we were ready to head home..it was nothing short of that!
We pulled out the camera and a way we went! Who knows what overcomes us!!!
Chantry and Branson have the typical love hate brother and sister relationship!
He likes to pick on her and she doesn't take his crap at all...I would have never dared go after my brother like she does..he would have killed me haha!!
She is one tough cookie and once she gave him a good beating then back to being crazy we went!!
I feel so very lucky and blessed to have these crazy people in my life! Nothing better than a family you can be crazy with!
We seriously had the best weekend and I was so sad to see it end!
Until next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment