Birthday Month begins!
Pinata making = so fun and a lot of work
Thanks Mom and Jess for your help
Our weekly visit to Subway..she loves her new bag!
So So excited to go shopping by myself!!
Peekaboo!
Loving his first taste of carrots!
Definitely a tv man!
Storytime with cousins!
Major bedhead after waking up at 10
"Look at me Mom..I'm a pirate!"
Starting the weaning process.
Potty training!
She thinks if she gives me hugs I will let her off!
Thumbs up picture sent to Daddy for going on the potty!
My husband listens to me and surprised me with this for Tynlee's birthday!
I was so so excited!
Getting our craft on and making Fathers Day cards!
Such a good Mommy to her baby!
Best Husband and Brother!
Him and his family came to help finish the fireplace!
Daddy's at baseball...Brother is asleep..so it girls night with Finding Nemo and popcorn!
First time curling her hair!
Last night of being a 2yr old!
So happy that while I was home I got to watch this kids play basketball!!
He did awesome and is so grown up!
Meah and her obsession with monster trucks
Asking my sisters if they love my new hat as much as I do!
2 little fishies
Went to run some errands and came back to Papa getting in the pool with these 2.
Best papa ever!
No comments:
Post a Comment