Last Week I had my 30 week checkup and after my appt I had a 3d ultrasound to get a few pictures of my little guy before he gets to squished! As hard as this pregnancy has been for me there is nothing like seeing your baby and knowing it's all worth it! He is such a handsome little guy! I know it's hard to really see what they will look like but he is so cute! He is really shy and didn't want his picture taken! He cooperated for a min but then he was done! He always had his hand up by his face and his feet. Man it's crazy to think of how they lay in there! It's hard to see who he is going to look like but I think he is going to have Tynlee's big lips and look like her. I've been looking everywhere for Tynlee's 3d pictures to compare them but I can't find them and I'm going crazy...I'm determined to find them!
Everything looked really good BUT i think he is going to be a big boy! So my belly is measuring right on but he is measuring 11 days ahead.. yes 11 days. No wonder I feel huge! I'm packin around a big boy! haha! You do have to wonder how accurate that is and I know you don't really know until they get here..but I've always had a feeling that he would be a good size...considering his sister was only 4lbs! The tech predicted that he is about 4 lbs already....remind you Tynlee was 4lbs at 36 weeks! Oh man I'm in for it! I'm anxious for my next appt to ask my doctor more about what he thinks!
I don't know if I'll get a belly photo done for my 30 week so I'll just write down some notes now!
Not much has changed...his bedding finally came and I'm going to st george the rest of the week..so im going to get some stuff and some paint to start his room!
*I've found a crib now I just need to get it ordered.
*I've been buying him more and more clothes!
*I've been having a few charlie horses again and man they are painful!
*My back is still giving me greef.
*I passed my glucose test! yay!
*I gained 1 pound
*He moves and moves...lately I've been feeling him down in my hip...ya thats not very comfortable!
*Now I just need to get some things crossed off my list! I'm almost 31wks so here's to 9 weeks left!
If you look closely at this picture you can see his nose and his arm is by his mouth and yes that is his foot covering his eye!
1 comment:
Yep I am officially already in love with your little blob :)
Post a Comment