Thursday, August 19, 2010
A Quick Trip!!
Me and my Mom went to Brigham City this weekend to pick up Jessica and Karcyn. Jess had been in Idaho for Mike's graduation and was staying in Brigham so they talked me into going with them and plus I wanted to go to IKEA! I was really nervous to go and travel with Tynlee and since she doesn't sleep through the night I didn't want to keep anyone up especially cause we were staying at my Aunt Debbie's house.... well she did really well in the car only had to stop once and feed her and she slept the rest of the way and I think it was just Me and Mom who didn't get sleep since we were sharing a room.. sorry Mom. Shopping wasn't as fun as I thought cause Tynlee thinks she has to be held all the time so you have to take her out of her car seat and carry her around the store... so annoying.. oh well good thing Nana was there, but it was fun spending time together especially since Jessica is going to be moving in a couple of weeks!!
Me and Jess!!
Please Mom get me out of this car seat!
Karcyn and Tynlee sleeping.. as you can tell Tynlee sleeps with her eyes open!!
Karcyn is so funny she love Mickey Mouse... I can't believe she leaves those head phones on!
My sleeping baby!!
The driver!!
Okay the next couple pictures are of crazy Jessica she can never take a normal picture and we were pretty bored and tired!!
I guess I'm the normal one!!!!

Thanks for the fun interesting trip guys!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
BAAAAAHAHHAA... how about the picture of your THROAT? haha.. wow
Oh my heck Tynlee totally looks so much bigger, glad to see she is putting on a little chub! Looks like it was a fun trip!
CUTE PICS.....NOTE TO SELF: NEVER GIVE JESS THE CAMERA!!! HAHAHA! Thanks for inviting me....I know, I know.....I couldn't have gone;) just like to give ya crap!!! Tynlee is getting chunky! yay!
Oh boy... these pictures!?! One thing is for certain... you two are crazy!! I loved spending time with you even if I am the brunt of your jokes.. haha... I guess someone has to be, right :)
I love the pictures of the girls in their car seats... Karcyn just looks annoyed!! haha.
Don't worry Jam... I loved sharing a room with you and Tynlee... if anyone can get away with depriving me of my sleep it would be my grandkids... :)
Post a Comment