So for those of you who don't already know but we are having a little GIRL!! I was really suprised cause I really had a feeling it was a boy.. but oh well we are really excited!! At the ultrasound everything looks good and that really is the most important thing!! I have already bought her a couple of outfits.. its so fun!! So this is a picture of me at 20 weeks.. it's not the best picture with the stupid flash but I just gave up. My scanner wouldn't work so i had to take pictures of some of my ultrasound pictures!!!
So the top of is of her, the second one is showing us she is a girl, and the third one is a 4d picture of her with her hand in her mouth!!
This is a better picture of her showing us she is a girl!! She wasn't shy!! I'm so excited for a girl and can't wait to meet her!!*Things to remember from16 to 20 weeks:
*I'm still pretty tired but definitely feel like my energy is starting to get better.
*I'm always thirsty
*I have to pee alot
*I sleep really good still!!
*I can feel a little movement but nothing to strong
*I can't take prenatal pills on a empty stomach or they come right back up.
*I have thrown up twice this month.. nothing serious
*French Fries always sound good.. but I try to stay away from them
*My lower back hurts quite often especially when I'm working!
*The nausea has gone away and the headaches are getting better
* I would have never thought that I would say this but I've been getting anxiety pretty bad.. which I have never had before.. but my sister's got it and so did my mom.. so I guess I was bound to get it to.
* I can't believe that I'm half way there.. but really excited to meet my little girl!!
9 comments:
I am SO excited for you guys!Girls are so fun! I can't beleive your half way! I hear you about the anticipation- it just kills you- total life changing experience but it is such a wonderful one- and you look amazing- hope everything continues going great for you guys- Tell Kit it will be ok- and he will be so smitten with his little princess!
That is so exciting!! We were pretty sure we were going to have a boy too, but of course couldn't be happier with our little girl. There are way cuter things for girls too! Ultrasounds are soo fun too!
GIRLS are so much fun!! LEXI will have a little friend! GIRLs are funner to shop for and dress up! I am SO EXCITED for you jamie only 4.5 months left!
oh my gosh so cute even on the ultrasound, and I am glad that you are feeling better.
Yeah!! I can't believe you're half way done! That's just nuts! She's going to be here before we know it! I haven't even seen your baby bump, I'm going to have to make you show me at work. :) That's good you're feeling better all around. I bet you'll sleep good til the end. I never had a hard time sleeping. It's the rolling over once you get huge that sucks. :) And I remember being really thirsty all the time. I would just guzzle water when I'd wake up to pee at night. JD said I sounded like a horse. :) haha.
Well I was wrong. I am so excited though. You look so cute just a little bump. Have fun moving in your new home. I am so excited for you guys. Love ya.
starting to show... KINDA, you just look bloated! i love her littel profile!! awww.. i just cant wait to meet this little "lindy" HA!
So excited for you and Kit!! Girls are so much fun!! I'm sure you know with all your sisters!! We look at your new house every time we drive through Panquitch, SO CUTE!! Lot of exciting things happening in your family!! I am doing a cookbook for the Shakespeare reunion in August and would love if you submitted some recipes!! E-mail me at heidiandchris04@gmail.com and I will give you all the info!! This is Heidi, Kit's cousin, and Ben's sister, by the way!!
Jamie I am so sxcited for you!! She will be so cute! I have a new blog address... mytwokidsandi.blogspot.com
Post a Comment