Today is my nephew Branson's 12th birthday! WOW!! I can't believe how big he is. I remember when he was just born and babysitting him all the time!! He hs turned out to be a great kid...he's very smart, a good big brother, fun nephew, good friend, has the darkest skin ever(jealous), loves to play x-box, is very talented at all sports!, loves to hang out with his uncles, makes good decisions.. i could go on and on..but I'm just very proud of him and the choices he makes!! Hope you have a great birthday Bud!! These are pictures of our family party that we had for him!

Grandma Evans made his birthday cake.. if you can't tell he loves that Broncos!! It turned out really good..good job mom!

Me and the birthday boy!

Rae, Brooks and Branson!

Me and Meah with her halloween teeth in!! crazy girl!

Branson, Mom and Jess!

Sairee, Meah and Trey waiting for some b-day cake!! Happy Birthday Buddy..we love you!!
2 comments:
Cute post Jamie......Branson and I are sitting here reading it together.....!! Thanks for being such a great aunt and Kit a great uncle:)
He is a cutie!!! Hey I need an update on the house how is it coming???
Post a Comment