So Tonight Me and Kit went to dinner at a new restaurant in Kanab and we have tried it before but this time i got something different. About 30 minutes after we ate Icould feel my lip swelling and said Kit is my lips swollen and he said "Oh ya it is and your eye is to." I started to freak out, this has never happened to me before. The store is closed by this time but thank goodness his mom had some benadryl at her house. So im hoping it will help and it will go away. I guess I must have been allergic to some ingredient in the food?? who knows, just thought I would share with you at how cute I look!!
13 comments:
Oh you poor thing, I've never had that happen and hope it never does lol. Happy Birthday looks like you had a good one.
Hymie I hope U had the best birthday ever! I can't believe that happened to ya! I hope ur doing better!
Oh my heck... it really was swollen!! You look like you've been in a fight with someone...lol
Hope your back to normal now!!!
Love ya! :)
You got some great pictures of the birthday party and lunch!! I hope that you had a fun day, we enjoyed spending it with you. We missed you that night but can't have it all I guess.
Love you!
baaa hahahaha! that is so funny! justin said you look more like raelee with everything swollen haha!
What in the !@#! is that suppose to mean Jess?? Actually I was thinking that you dont even look like yourself at all.[or me!!]....I hope that you are feeling better!! love ya!
I have to agreee with Raelee, you don't look like yourself or like Rae:)))
Why does this kinda stuff always happen to you?! Love ya!
HEy I think you look more like me when my face was swollen...not so funny now huh?!!:)
Haha that is so sad! U really don't look like yourself, I can obviously tell its you but you really look weird! Hope its gone now!
What the HELL!!!! Seriously girl we need to put you in a padded room.
These would have been great April Fools Day pictures...
the story reminds me of Hitch!
Post a Comment