Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

Merry late Christmas to everyone. This Christmas we spent in St.George with my family. We came on Christmas eve and we all did gingerbread houses(except my sister Randi and her family weren't coming until Christmas Day) and it was a little crazy but definitely fun. Then Christmas Morning we went to my sister Raelee's house early that morning and watched her kids open there presents from santa and then straight over to my brother Justin's house to watch his kids also. We came back home and opened our Christmas to each other and then started on breakfast. We have just been having fun with each other and had an awesome Holiday! Hope everyone else had a wonderful one to! Sorry that the pictures are out of order! Me and Taya woke up one morning and I had bought some gingerbreads to make and she wasn't here on Christmas Eve yet when we made gingerbread houses. So this was something that we did together!! We had a lot of fun!
I made gingerbread men and women of me and Kit!
My G-ma and G-pa Evans came over and had Christmas breakfast with us! It was really nice to see them!
Kit and I helping with Christmas Breakfast!
Kit gave me alot of fun things, but my favorite is the Day at the Spa!! I can't wait.
I gave Kit a chainsaw this year along with other fun things.
All the kids and there master gingerbread houses!
Dad and Branson making there own gingerbread house!
Us girls doing gingerbread houses!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas with your family.

White Girl Asian Makeup said...

MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS!!!!!! I love your pjs:) Looks like I'll be home soon! I miss you guys!

Karrie said...

HOW FUN! LOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS HAD A GOOD CHRISTMAS! MY HUSBAND IS SO JEALOUS OF KITS CHAINSAW...HA HA BOYS!