Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I KNOW I KNOW

That it's been FOREVER since I have posted and i will try to be a lot better!! We'll this post is a little late but better late then never! We spent Thanksgiving in Orderville with kit's family this year!!It was very cold and snowed all day! We had a wonderful feast and thanks to everyone who made the great food!! In Orderville they have a tradition where they have a big basketball tournament called THE TURKEY TOURNAMENT all weekend. Kit got to play with his brother Rick and some of his friends this year. They had a great team and won there games on Thursday, Friday ,and Saturday(alot of basketball) and they made it to the championship game but they came up shot and thats okay because everyone did an awesome job and played really hard!! Kit can't wait to eat a big Thanksgiving Feast!!
Kit's family loves to play cards especially rook!! I haven't yet learned how to play but MAYBE some day! We'll see?
Brian being so wonderful and doing the dishes!! He's always so helpful!!
Some of our wonderful cook!! We had a yummy meal!! I couldn't get everyone in the kitchen at once!! Aunt Shanna, Jeanie and Brian!! Thanks to everyone that cooked a great thanksgiving feast!!
The guys just warming up for the big game!!
Chris, Rick, Kit and Clyde just getting ready to start the game!!
Taking a Time Out!
Kit and everyone on there team did an awesome job!! Just getting in some shooting practice!
These are the guys who made the TOP 10!! Not all of them were there but most of them were! Everyone did a awesome job!!
Just relaxing together after a long weekend of basketball!! Isn't he cute!!
We had a great Thanksgiving hope you did too!! Now I can't wait for Christmas!!










3 comments:

Nicole said...

Looks like you guys had a good Thanksgiving.

Randi said...

So fun. That dang orderville and all its snow. Oh wait that dang Colorado and all of its snow. Sometimes sucks huh!

KayDee said...

Holy crap! I never saw Kit's hair with the mo hawk! Hope you guys had a great Christmas! That's cool Steph is going to have a baby soon! I bet she's excited!