Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I Love Baby Showers!

My friend Stephanie had her baby shower last Saturday!! Me, Steph, Kim (and Cara, but she couldn't make it) have been best friends all threw Middle School, High School and we are still best friends!!Steph is the first one to have a baby and I'am so excited for her!! We had so much fun at her shower and she got alot of cute stuff for her baby girl!! I can't wait to see her in a couple of weeks!! Steph is going to be such a great mom!! Congratulations Stephanie and Phil!! Me and Kim just loving Steph's cute belly!! She is so cute pregnant!! I love it!!
We made her open these newborn diapers so we could see how cute and tiny they are!!
Me and Kim gave Steph this basket full of goodies for her baby!!
Opening some more presents!!
The bunch of us that were at the shower!! We had such a great time!!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Your friend looks amazing for only having a couple of weeks left! Let me know what your email is so I can invite you to my blog. Write me at foxy_coxy55@yahoo.com. I feel bad that I can get on yours and you can't mine. :)

Randi said...

Steph looks so cute (So do you) But I am so glad its not me:)

Anonymous said...

Hymie thanks for coming to my shower! I love the gifts!! I am all ready now and I just need my baby....unfortunately i have 26 more days...You need to have a little one next..so they can be friends!

Hannah Demke said...

Jamie, it is so good hear and see your cute pics. so you live in orderville, my husband actually lived in alton and went to school in orderville crazy uh!! so how have you guys been?

Jana Sorensen said...

Jamie,
Ya you can just bring it sometime when you come to watch a game or something! I hope that you guys had a very Merry Christmas!