We went to Maui, Hawaii in April with my family. We had alot of fun. Kit had his birthday while we were there. I think my favorite part of course was the sunsets!! So romantic
Kit and Mike were so excited to take this picture! Kit was scared of the ocean at first but once he got in it we couldn't get him out of it!!
Cute Blog Jamie...I didn`t know that lady ever e-mailed you that picture of us with good old Abe! What a fun trip we had. We need to plan another one with you guys. :o) Talk to you soon!!
Jamie, I'm so glad you have a blog. Now I can see what's going on with you guys. All your trips sound like so much fun, enjoy it while you can it's so much harder once you have kids.
Hey Jamie, its Mendy how the heck are ya. I found you on kasse's blog you are so lucky going all over its so fun though keep going cause once there are kids ya it slows everything down. keep in touch
4 comments:
Cute Blog Jamie...I didn`t know that lady ever e-mailed you that picture of us with good old Abe! What a fun trip we had. We need to plan another one with you guys. :o)
Talk to you soon!!
Laurie
hello stranger, fancy meet you here! jess told me how to find you!!! lucky you right?! now i can keep up with you and your little family!
Jamie, I'm so glad you have a blog. Now I can see what's going on with you guys. All your trips sound like so much fun, enjoy it while you can it's so much harder once you have kids.
Hey Jamie, its Mendy how the heck are ya. I found you on kasse's blog you are so lucky going all over its so fun though keep going cause once there are kids ya it slows everything down. keep in touch
Post a Comment