HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!! This weekend i took off Saturday and we came to St.George on Friday Night! We went to chillis and the movie(what happens in vegas) it was a way funny movie! Then Saturday was my moms birthday and my mom and dad jessica and mike and me and kit all went to the temple that morning(I love going there) and then went to Pasta Factory for lunch(yummm)! We came back to my parents house and we all went swimming, it was a nice relaxing day! On Sunday we went to church with my parents and then went over to my Justin and Kasse's house to have a birthday party for my mom! It was alot of fun! Mom just wanted to tell you Happy Birthday! We all love you. You have always been there for me threw everything! You are one of my best friends. I hope someday when I'm a mom I can be just like you! Thanks for everything you do for me and kit! we love you always! love us!!!
Sunday, June 29, 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!! This weekend i took off Saturday and we came to St.George on Friday Night! We went to chillis and the movie(what happens in vegas) it was a way funny movie! Then Saturday was my moms birthday and my mom and dad jessica and mike and me and kit all went to the temple that morning(I love going there) and then went to Pasta Factory for lunch(yummm)! We came back to my parents house and we all went swimming, it was a nice relaxing day! On Sunday we went to church with my parents and then went over to my Justin and Kasse's house to have a birthday party for my mom! It was alot of fun! Mom just wanted to tell you Happy Birthday! We all love you. You have always been there for me threw everything! You are one of my best friends. I hope someday when I'm a mom I can be just like you! Thanks for everything you do for me and kit! we love you always! love us!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks you, Jamie, you are so sweet. I had a great b-day, my kids are so good to me!
Love you tons!!
Post a Comment