This last March we went to Washington Dc with Kits parents and Rick and Laurie! We also went to 4 other states. Laurie and I met Abraham Lincoln in Pennsylvania and had dinner while he told us about his life, it was really cool! The White House was what I really wanted to see the most. You can't go to DC and not see the White House.I have never seen so many protestors in my life. I wish we could of gone inside but it was still cool from the outside! We also went to Arlington Cemetary this was one of my favorites. There is just a special feeling there. I found 2 tomb stones with Evans and Goulding on it. It was way cool!! In Virginia we went and saw these taverns called "Luray Tavern" It was so cool. I had never been to anything like that before! We had such an awesome trip and we saw alot more awesome places!!Sunday, June 8, 2008
This last March we went to Washington Dc with Kits parents and Rick and Laurie! We also went to 4 other states. Laurie and I met Abraham Lincoln in Pennsylvania and had dinner while he told us about his life, it was really cool! The White House was what I really wanted to see the most. You can't go to DC and not see the White House.I have never seen so many protestors in my life. I wish we could of gone inside but it was still cool from the outside! We also went to Arlington Cemetary this was one of my favorites. There is just a special feeling there. I found 2 tomb stones with Evans and Goulding on it. It was way cool!! In Virginia we went and saw these taverns called "Luray Tavern" It was so cool. I had never been to anything like that before! We had such an awesome trip and we saw alot more awesome places!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment