(May 25th)
Today was Trey's 8th birthday so we decided to go to Circus Circus for a few hours!
I have never been there so I really didn't know what to expect...but thank heavens its inside...it was so much enjoyable and we weren't all sweating to death!
I was super surprised at all the fun things that they had!
Tynlee was big enough to do most of the kid rollercoasters and the trampoline!
We ended up spending most of the day there!
All the kids even the older ones seemed to enjoy it and have a really good time!
It was a successful day!
Can I just say that seriously he was the BEST baby ever! He was perfectly content in the stroller for pretty much the whole day! I only got him out to nurse which was only once! He stayed awake for most of the time but did fall asleep once for just a little while! He makes life so easy!
See this flower on Tynlee's hand...YEP she cried the entire time! I thought she would like it and get it done on her face....boy was I wrong, but I had already payed 5 dollars for it so you better believe I made her sit there while crying to atleast get her hand painted! hahah little stink!
No comments:
Post a Comment