Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Peas!

Bo really enjoyed his peas at first...just like his mama and sister
but then all the sudden he would gag so hard on them and I couldn't get him to eat them!
So I started mixing them with a banana which he loves and he started eating them so much better!
While we were in St.George the other weekend we had been outside and all the sudden he just started freaking out...screaming.
So I tried nursing him and he wouldn't eat and I knew for sure something was wrong cause he never passes up nursing.
I could tell that something was hurting him so of course I starting freaking out yelling and running through the house trying to find Kit...I was afraid that something was biting him.
We took his clothes off and I could tell he was poopy..so the minute I wiped his bum he stopped crying and was totally fine.
I felt bad cause I didn't know he was poppy and he didn't smell and his bum wasn't red so I really just thought he was having a temper tantrum..at 8months ugh.
So later on that day after he woke up from his nap and all the family came over to Mom and Dad's house and I was shellacing the Stafford girls nails and Bo was fine just playing on the floor and then he just starting freaking out again. Now mind you he hardly ever cries so it really through us for a loop.
So I took him upstairs and checked his bum..and sure enough he was poopy again.
My sister suggested to me that maybe it was the bananas that were stinging his bum once he pooped cause really he didn't have a diaper rash.
I hadn't even thought of that because Tynlee never ever had a problem with anything she ate..she could eat fruit all day everyday and it never bothered her!
So we have cut back on the bananas and he seems to do just fine with only having like 1 a week!
I'm just glad we figured out what was wrong.. because honestly I didn't know what to do when he was freaking out!
Poor guy!!!

No comments: