Over the weekend we went to Lake Powell with the Goulding family! I have to admit that I was really nervous to take Tynlee and I didn't think it would be that fun with her but I was wrong..It was alot of fun! She was such a good girl even though she hated her life jacket and it didn't fit her at all. She LOVED the water it was kind of scary..if she could have jumped right in she would have! She took a good long 2 hr nap and just loved playing in the sand and water with her cousin's! All of us came out this year and some friends except for Rick and Laurie..we missed you guys! It was a great day! Thanks to all that made it possible!
We were all so tired by the end of day of havin fun and playing in the sun! Can't wait for the next trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment