Monday, September 19, 2011

12 Month Check up!!

:I can't believe that I'm just doing this post..but honestly I had forgotten about it..better late then never! Tynlee had her 12 month check up on June 29th 2011...

Her weight.. exactly 20 lbs
Her length..28.54 inchs
Her head..17.5 inchs...thank goodness it kept growing!

She is the funniest little girl! I'am constantly laughing at her all day! She goes to bed at 8:30 or 9:00 and wakes up at 8:30!! Takes 2 naps a day(most days) Her first is 2 1/2 to 3 hrs and her second is about 1 1/2...
She loves cellphones and remotes
She LOVES books...most of the time I'll find her in her room looking at books
She knows where her belly, her nose and her tongue is..and right after she shows you she starts clapping
She loves to eat..anything and everything
She loves to climb anything..big or small
She loves dogs..she says "dogo"
If you open a drawer,cupboard or fridge she has to be the one to close it
She loves her blankies
She only drinks 5 oz of milk..she wont drink more than that
She loves to be outside
She has 8 teeth and getting 2 more as we speak
She loves to sit on things especially pillows..she will scoot back and sit down!
She is getting pretty good with the stairs..she knows to turn around..but it still makes me nervous!
She LOVES tv....her favorite right now is Miss spiders sunny patch on Nick Jr..she will sit through the whole 30 mins...nice for me so I can get dinner or something done!
She loves to eat otter pops with her dad
She hates to have her diaper changed and to get dressed! Its always so fun!
As soon as she hears music..she starts dancing!
I know when she is done eating cause the rest of her food ends up on the floor..drives me nuts!
She is super busy..doesn't like to be held anymore..sad!
She is always constantly laughing..and half the time we don't know why!
She loves to get in my cupboards and play with the plastic lids and bowls!

I know this was long but I was behind! I'm sure i'm forgetting something and will have to add it later! WE sure have a sweet fun little girl that's growing right up!

No comments: