Friday, July 1, 2011

Tynlee's ladybug party!

We had Tynlee's bday party on Sunday(6-26) we actually did it in St.George cause for the most part all of our family lives there, so we thought it would be easier and everyone wouldn't have to travel...and my yard is not done yet so it just seemed easier! She had a ladybug party and I think it turned out really cute! It was alot of work but worth it! She had no fear when it came to digging into her cake..she was loving it! Beware major picture overload..I need to learn out to put pictures next to each other!
















Candy bar!







These were suppost to be the table decorations but they weren't heavy enough and the wind kept blowing them over! So we just put them around the house!






































As you can see...we had alot of help opening presents!
























She started itching her nose and then got it into her eyes!






















We were all exausted after!! Thanks so much to everyone that came...Tynlee definitely got spoiled and we truly appreciate it! We are very lucky! Thanks so much Mom and Jess for helping me get everything ready!!

7 comments:

The Wright Family said...

Cute!! :) Love all the cute decor! I love the tutu bum shot, classic. Can't believe she's one!

Ashley C said...

Very cute party! I'm sorry we couldn't make it, hopefully next year!

Brandy and Marv said...

SO SO SO Cute- Looks like it turned out great- She adorable!

Anonymous said...

IS SHE SERIOUSLY ONE ALREADY HOLY COW! hey I just added you. Did you change your email? cuz I thought i had you on already sorry!! Super cute party as well:)

KayDee said...

Looks like so much fun!! Seriously you guys go all out on your parties.....such cute decorations!! And the cake pictures....so cute!!! Call and let's go out!!

Brian and Megan said...

You guys throw the cutest parties! I want to hire you to do my kids birthdays!

Randi said...

So cute Jamie. I am so glad she dug right in after that cake. Cute pictures. Man I miss you guys all so much I can't wait to come and kiss all those kiddos :)