Friday, July 1, 2011

Twelve Months.







WoW I can't believe that my baby turned 1 yrs old(6-24). Seems like just yesterday that the doc was telling me that you have preclamsia and we are going to start you! I remember being so scared because it was 4 weeks early and that she would be so tiny and was just praying that she would be healthy! Thankfully eveything went great! People can't believe that she was 4lbs cause she is so chubby now and totally caught up in weight!



Tynlee Marie you are my life...I knew I always wanted to be a Mom but I never knew how rewarding it really is! You came into this world so little but so strong and you have continued to grow into a strong,funny,independent little girl! Your smile lights up the whole room and I just can't get enough of your little giggle! You are a little dare devil and about give me a heart attack all the time. You constantly try to climb the stairs..which your pretty good at and climb everything. You have become such a great walker and though you still crawl, everyday you walk a little more each time!



You can say Mamma.Dadda.Babba.Nana,Dogo(doggie)and Dad just taught you doo(boo). You have the prettiest big dark blue eyes. You love to give kisses with your mouth wide open. You have become quite the people person and love to be outside and just look out the window! You amaze me everyday and I'm so glad that I'm your Mom! Happy Birthday Tyn girl! Dad and I love you very much!

No comments: