Sunday, June 12, 2011

J&K come to visit!

Jessica and Karcyn came to St.george last week. They caught a ride with a friend that lives in Wyoming and is also from St.George. Jessica's friend was only going to Richfield so I went Tuesday night and picked them up since it's only 1 hr away from me! I was excited to have them stay with us even if it was for 1 day cause I wasn't able to come much to St.george and hang out with them! When we got to my house it was really late and Tyn was already asleep....but these 2 little chicks were so excited when they saw each other that morning!! They kept huging and kissing and Karcyn kept trying to pick up Tynlee!! hah! We hung out that morning and then later that afternoon we met Mom in Cedar and had lunch!





Tynlee and Karcyn loved looking out the window and watching the dogs!





Seeing Nana!!! haha!





I still wash Tyn's hair with the toothbrush they gave us at the hospital and Karcyn watched me very closely and then wanted to try herself!!



We loved having them if only it was for a short while...and lets not lie I love when peole come to my house...I get really bored!! It was good seeing you guys and can't wait to see you again in a couple of weeks!!(I can't believe I didn't get a pic of Jess!! oh well next time!!!)

1 comment:

Jess Mangum said...

oh my heck.. I love the pictures of Karc trying to pick up tyn.. I totally forgot she was doing that.. makes me laugh, and her washing tyns hair is hilarious.. so karcyn to take over.. and the pic of the dogs.. cant stop laughing.. dang nana didnt even say hi to them either!