*We finally got her a new carseat...poor thing has needed one for a couple of months now. She seems to like it but she doesn't fall asleep as fast as she did in her other one! Oh well!!
*She has 6 teeth...2 bottom and 4 top! She's a teething machine and actually has been pretty good through it!
*She loves to feed herself now..luckily not with the spoon yet!
*She is still a really good eater...pretty much loves anything! I've started giving her more and more solids..but I still give her babyfood!
*I have a feeling walking is right around the corner. She will stand for a few minutes.
*She has started doing the cheesy smile...where she will scrunch her nose up..haha it's really funny!
*She says Mom and Mama..all day long!
*Sometimes when she crawls she puts her head down and runs into things. Kits calls her a rhinosaurs when she does this!!
I hate how she is growing so fast...but I love the stage she is at right now! She's so fun!
2 comments:
Such a cute age! It's so fun to watch them learn new things, and I have to say walking was my favorite. Such a big girl eating green beans! :) What a cutie!
Tiny tooter is getting so big :(
Post a Comment