Monday, May 3, 2010

Happy 25th Birthday Kit!!

Kit had his 25th birthday on April 21st!! I asked him what he wanted to do and he said he wanted me to make him dinner with ribs!! So we invited his parents and grandparents to come over!! I had the day off and spent all day cooking!! It actually turned out pretty good!! Everyone that knows me knows that birthday's are a big deal to me and Kit hates when I make a big deal!!! I really didn't go all out but I did make him have candles and blow them out!! hahah!! He was a good sport!! Happy Birthday Kit hope you had a great day!! I love you very much!!
Us with the birthday cake which he didn't want one but dairy queen cakes are my favorite and I had to get one!!
He also didn't want me to get him anything cause of the house but you can't have a birthday and not open presents.. So I got him a cd and two shirts!!
Happy Birthday Honey!!!

1 comment:

Randi said...

Happy Birthday you Rat Face :) Love Taya and Tyce