Monday, May 3, 2010

Belly Update!!

So I'm pretty mad at myself that I haven't been better at taking pictures of my growing belly but between moving and getting settled we have been pretty busy!! Anyways this is me at 28 weeks right before I went to the doctor... things are going pretty good and I'm feeling good!! I passed my glucose test which is great but my iron is really low so now I'm taking iron pills, maybe they will make me not feel so tired!! She is measuring right on and is really active...I swear every morning my stomach is bigger!! only 12 more weeks and we get to meet our sweet little girl!!

Things to remember from 21 to 28 weeks:

*Can definitely feel her moving alot and can see her move.
*She moves from the moment I wake up to the time I go to bed and I love feeling her.
*Feeling pretty good just tired alot
*Started taking iron pills
*Trying to get her bedroom ready but the bedding wont be here till next month
*It's hard for me to sit for a long time especially driving
*It's a little harder to breath
*I get shin splints really bad especially when i'm working
*Been walking atleast 3 days a week* We got some 3d ultrasound pictures this weekend and I'll post them soon!! She is so cute!!
*I have to get up atleast 1 time at night to pee!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok jamie that belly picture is pathetic~! my belly is bigger than that! (and i am not prego)! Glad you finally updated! I want to see pictures of the house!

Nicole said...

You are so tiny are you sure there is a baby in there?

Ashley C said...

I can't believe how small you are! I was huge compared to you, and I had Adalyn at 29 weeks ha. I am so excited for you to have this little girl we really need to get together, when you come down next.

Karrie said...

so cute!!! u are tiny, I wish I stayed that small...maybe u wont have to push out a 8 pounder...

The Wright Family said...

Sorry, one more comment about your baby belly...looks more like a gas bubble! :) So cute though, glad you are feeling good. And kind of dreading you being done at La Bella. :( We will miss you!!! I can't believe you only have 12 more weeks!! CRAZY!

Mendy said...

You are so small but good for you then its not that hard afterwards to get back ha ha!!!! YOUR LUCKY!!!! Your house looks beautiful too from the pics of kits bday. Next time I am in Pang I want to come see you and your house!!!

ps. I think that Jonny my husband is coaching your nephew in a summer basketball league???? Branson???I just recognized the name so thats cool!!!!