



*When she stands she is always in 1st position..maybe she'll be a ballerina
*She has started giggling.*She smiles all the time
*She adores her daddy
*She is a great napper
*We had to start the sleep training...it took about a week and now she sleeps 8 to 9 hrs!!
*She rolls really good from her tummy to her back. She always rolls while sleeping and it wakes her up.
*She has started grabbing things and always touching our faces.
*She sucks on her hands all the time and sometimes she will even suck on her thumb.
*She loves sports and always watches them with Kit
*She still loves her rice cereal
*She scratches me while nursing so I have to hold her hand
*She also scratches everything...she always scratches her bed when I lay her down..it's so funny
*She still has no hair....aahhh it makes me so sad that she lost it all
*She is starting to wear 3-6 months clothes but still wears 3 months.
*She has sensitive skin so I have to use Burts Bees lotion on her face..but luckily I can still use baby lotion on the rest of her body.
*She loves the bath and kicks the whole time!
*She is at such a fun stage..I'm loving it but it sure is going by way to fast!! We love you Tynlee Girl!!
No comments:
Post a Comment