Tuesday, January 5, 2010

We are happy to announce.....................

That we are expecting our first child!! We are due July 23rd and i'm 11 weeks along!! I just went to the doctor and heard the heart beat and it was the coolest thing I have ever heard!! Some of you already know this but I had what they call a "missed miscarriage" in August. I went in for my 10 week appt and there was no heartbeat. The doctor had to vaginally give me something that would help me pass it. It was a hard time for me but now I'm just so excited to be able to be pregnant again and to hear the heartbeat!! Anyways we are really excited and cant wait to find out what we are having!!

13 comments:

Lindsi Morrison said...

i KNEW it!!! I kept thinking there had to be a reason you weren't updating your blog!! haha! I am SOOO happy for you! Seriously!!!! Congrats!!!

The Fauxes said...

Congratulations! We are SO happy and excited for you guys. A new house and a new baby all in one year - how exciting!

The Wright Family said...

Doesn't hearing the heartbeat make it feel real? It's the best sound, so sweet! CONGRATS! I'm glad we can talk openly about it at work now! :)

April Hoyt said...

Congrats! That is really exciting! Being parents really is the best thing in the world!

Shanan Wasden said...

congrats! thats so much fun!! i'm so excited for you guys!

Michelle said...

Congrats! How exciting for you guys! I actually had the same thing happen to me the very first time I got pregnant. I had a missed miscarriage. It was really hard-Emotionally! So I know what you were going through. But now, it's for real this time and there's nothing better than hearing the heartbeat for the first time! Congrats, again!

Nicole said...

Congrats!!!! I'm so happy for you!!

danielandjamaica said...

Hoorah! See you Saturday!

danielandjamaica said...

Hoorah! See you Saturday!

danielandjamaica said...

Hoorah! See you Saturday!

Anonymous said...

I am the HAPPIEST for you!!I seriously cant wait for the little baby boy to be here!

Chris said...

CONGRATS!!! thats so exciting!
-karrie

Raelee said...

I can't wait to meet the little one!!! you 2 will be great parents!!