Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!

This year for Thanksgiving was our turn with my family! All of us were there and we had an awesome time together!! Randi and her family came and were able to stay for a week and it was nice spending time with them and the rest of my family to!!!

The wonderful cook.. thanks Mom your the best!
The table!!
Taya, Chantry and Sairee!!
We had a table for all the kids!!
Baby Tyce!! Oh i could just eat his cheeks!!

The kids downstairs watching the Cat in the hat with grandpa!! We had alot of fun spending time all together!! We had a great Thanksgiving and we hope that you all did to!!

4 comments:

Randi said...

cute pics Jamie. I love those ones of Tycer. We had so much fun. Taya wanted to live there.

Anonymous said...

looks like a lot of fun!!!

Brock and Kensey said...

I haven't been a very good blogger lately so I was finally looking at your pictures!! Your house is coming along!! It looks awesome, can't wait to see more pictures! Looks like you are doing great!

Raelee said...

Our family ROCKS!!!