Thursday, November 12, 2009

more house pictures!!

So I haven't had to much to post about that house because it kind of went through a slow spert.. but we finally got the roof shingled ,partyly ready for stucco, and the dry wallers started.. so it's looking more and more like a house!! I know this picture is dark(sorry) but this is the front getting ready for stucco!! This is something I'm really excited for!!
Back of the house also ready for stucco.
Insulation is done.. This is the dining area!
More insulation.. This is my kitchen window!!
The drywallers came yesterday and started on some of the house.... This is my bedroom.. it's kind of hard to get all of it in a picture!
My closet.. We have seperate closets which I'm pretty sure I'm going to love!!

Shingling the roof!! Kit wanted to shingle the house with the help of friends and family.. but it got to be to much of a job.. so we finally hired it out to finsh the rest.. but this is what they had done on there own!!
More shingling!
Kit, Clyde and Justin! We are getting really excited the more and more that things get done!! THANKS a big THANKS to everyone who had come out and helped us.. we really appreciate it!! We have the best family and friends!!

7 comments:

Nicole said...

Your house is looking great, that's so exciting!

The Wright Family said...

Yeah!!! So exciting! :) It looks beautiful already! I'm going to have to come walk through it when it's "done"! :)

Randi said...

How exciting. I can't wait to see it we have to stop by while I am there.

Anonymous said...

how exciting! its looking good!

Hannah Demke said...

it looks so good jamie, that is so exciting.

Raelee said...

HOLY STEEP ROOF!!!! It looks great!

KayDee said...

yeah...its getting closer!