Thursday, August 21, 2008



so Kit came home today and was all excited about what he did at work today! As you all know he is a lineman for the power company(Garkane Power) and he climbed a 55 ft tree today that was laying on a power line. Now for me its hard for me to be excited for him cause all i do is think of all the bad things that could have gone wrong, like falling, for one and being electricuted, and so on. But I really am so proud of him and for the very hard worker that he is. He loves what he does and that makes things nice. He is a wonderful and loving husband and im very lucky to have him !(he's the one in the light blue shirt, i know this picture is really blurry and small sorry but its a cool one. but wouldnt you be nervous too, they just look so relaxed up there)

3 comments:

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

Ya, I have to agree, that is a little crazy! But I'm sure he was lovin every minute of it:)
Just tell "Tuff" that I said to be careful!!
Randi and I went for a long fast walk tonight, so keep your fingers crossed!!:)
How does the house look??? hmmmm Maybe you just better tell me "what I want to hear" on that one. haha.
See you in 16 days... take care.
Love you,
Mom

Nicole said...

Guys are so funny the love doing dangerous things and think nothing of it.