Tuesday, July 22, 2008

FUN LITTLE GAME
My sister jessica had this on her blog and I think it's pretty cute so play along everyone! Please comment no matter who you are...friend, relative, or acquaintance! I know there are a lot of people that look at my blog and never comment, now is your chance!Here's how it works:1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember, good or bad but be nice please! ;)2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog. Come on all my blog followers... I want to post something about you so let's see this on your blog!!!

9 comments:

Evans said...

One of my favorite memories is all us girls going shopping at the outlets at mignight and being so tired that we all were so retarded and silly, and then going to Dennys at like 3 am and eating and laughing and having a good time. Its so fun to have so many sister in laws that I just love to death!

Jess Mangum said...

hahaha.. i busted up laughing at your comment and then i cried.. thanks! yes we have ALOT of memories together but i cant remember alot all at one time.. you know how great of a memory i have! well i remember having rag wars in the bath tub, i remember begging you for your car, i remember when you would take your gum at night and stick it to the head board haha! i nremember when you bleached your hair for the first time and how concerned you were i remember when you tought me how to shave my legs but would only let me do the shin of ONE leg! i remember doing your hair for your wedding and how gitty you were, i remember watching you go through the temple for the first time and you thought you had to remember EVERYTHING! i remember your first christmas tree and how excited you were!.. well there are a few! love ya sis!

KayDee said...

Your blog is way cute! Looks like you guys had fun for the 4th! Time flys we need to get together. Have you guys started on your house??

KayDee said...

Hey I see Karrie's blog on yours... do you know her email address??

Jeremy, Brandee and Payton said...

jamie, a memory I have of you is first you were my Little cousin that played with Cinn and you guys would play in you and Jess's room in the closet that was filled with baby dolls. Then jump few years later, you were the cousin that i was looking up to wishing I was done with Beauty school when you were.

Brock and Kensey said...

YAY Jamie!! It is soo good to hear from you! I am so glad that we can keep in touch again! It looks like things are going great with you!

I loved to great times we had a Trendsetters with Tamara. So fun... haha!!

White Girl Asian Makeup said...

I remember how we would hang out at the house and watch the Ashley Simpson show and we would sing the theme song. I put this memory because I don't think you wanted me to put that one day in high school when you fell on the way to your car......you know what happened:)

Jana Sorensen said...

Jamie,
I am glad I found your blog. I love being close to the friends in the Valley, and seeing what is new!! Well, my memory is of you and Kit dating and you always having to come up to the gym while the boys played basketball forEVER! I am not sure if you loved that or hated it!!! :) Anyway, I am glad you married Kit! You're so sweet! Jana

The Wright Family said...

Jamie...super cute blog! I can't think of one specific memory, but I met you at hairschool, and just got to know you as we were standing around in the maniquin room wrapping wretched perms, or chillin' in the dryer chairs, or up front waiting for the slow day to pass. :) I remember meeting you and your sisters and thinking how gorgeous you all are! I love your Dad, he's one of those people I look up to and will never forget. Now that school is done, I love working with you in Kanab!